Emergency First Aid - SOLD OUT!
Wednesday 27 February 2019
Uxbridge - Room 3.08b
10am - 4pm
This FREE one day course is an accredited course to help you to learn first aid skills that will enhance your CV. This certificated course could usually set you back about £100s!
This course includes:
- the role of the first aider
- managing an emergency
- communication and casualty care
- bleeding (minor and severe)
- choking (adults)
- health and safety (first aid) regulations
- resuscitation (adult CPR)
- seizures (adult)
- unconscious casualty
BOOKING INFORMATION COMING SOON!
If you're interested in this course, please reserve your place below. Once you have attended the event your £5 deposit will be refunded back to you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions