Rep of the Month Nomination
Rep of the Month is awarded to an individual that has demonstrated effective representation of the views of their peers and has improved the student experience in a lasting and measurable way.
All students and staff can submit nominations for Rep of the Month. Following this, each month the Representation Team will review all nominations and choose a winner.
Each Rep of the Month is awarded the following:
- Rep of the Month certificate
- Bucks Award printout
- Nomination for ‘Student Rep of the Year’ at Union Awards
- Write-up in newspaper/ on social media
- Head of School & Course Leader informed of achievement
Your nomination must be a minimum of 100 words and clearly refer to the below criteria points and use examples where possible.
Has demonstrated the ability to:
- Tenaciously tackle an issue relating to the student experience of their peers
- Enhance the student community on their course
- Participate in active communication and collaboration with their peers and University and Students’ Union staff teams
- Be active in promoting equality, diversity, and inclusion in their course
- Any other contribution that you or your peers deem significant in their capacity as a Student Rep