Wednesday 13 March 2019
Uxbridge - Room 0.03
2pm - 5pm
This anti-bullying awareness course is designed to teach you how to detect, prevent and protect against bullying, thus implementing an anti-bullying ethos. This training fulfils recommendations underlined by the CQC in order to improve the protection and support provided to vulnerable people.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- What is defined as bullying?
- Spotting a victim and methods of protection.
- Impacts and consequences.
- How to prevent bullying.
- Effective management strategies.
- Development of anti-bullying ethos.
- Working with bullies.
BOOKING INFORMATION COMING SOON!
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com