Fire Safety Award
Friday 20 September 2019
The Venue, High Wycombe
1pm - 4pm
- the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- the role of the nominated fire warden
- theory and practical use of fire extinguishers.
Assessment: Short multiple choice exam
Certified outcome: Accredited certificate
£5 deposit will be refunded once you have attended this session.
Reserve your place here