Award for Personal Licence Holders
Wednesday 04 December 2019
N2.10, High Wycombe Campus
11am - 5pm
Attend this training day for FREE courtesy of the Big Deal.
On completion of this certified course, candidates will hold a licensing qualification with which they can apply for their personal licence.
The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives.
- The application process for a personal licence.
- The role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder, and the penalties relating to the failure to comply with the law.
- The premises licence.
- The content and purpose of operating schedules.
- The role and duties of the designated premises supervisor.
- Unauthorised and temporary licensable activities.
- Rights of entry to licensed premises.
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises.
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol.
- The strengths of alcoholic drinks and the effects of alcohol on the human body.
- The protection of children from harm.
- The responsible retail sale of alcohol.
£5 deposit will be refunded once you have attended this session.
Reserve your place here