Emergency First Aid
We so run extended first aid course, so please ask.
Guided learning hours: 5-6 hours
- the role of the first aider
- managing an emergency
- communication and casualty care
- bleeding (minor and severe)
- choking (adults)
- health and safety (first aid) regulations
- resuscitation (adult CPR)
- seizures (adult)
- unconscious casualty.
Assessment: Continuous observation by the trainer and a small number of practical demonstrations
Certified outcome: Three-year certificate
Price per person: £100