End of Life Care Awareness
Wednesday 22 January 2020
Uxbridge, Room 0.08
9:30am - 11:30am
You will gain understanding of attitudes and fears relating to the end of life, and the responsibilities of their role as a carer. With this understanding, you will be able to create care plans for patients so as to ensure that their final moments are spent in a positive and stress-free environment.
The programme outline is:
- Introduction and explanation.
- End of life care strategy.
- Attitudes and fears about death and dying.
- Good and bad experiences of death and dying.
- Advanced care planning.
- Symptom management.
- Advance directives.
- Roles and responsibilities in end of life care.
- Last offices.
- Grief and loss.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
£5 deposit will be refunded once you have attended this session.
Reserve your place here.