Friday 30 April 2021
1pm - 3pm
This course is aimed at all care sector staff and is designed to suit those working with adults, teenagers and children with diabetes. Training helps delegates achieve a general understanding of the challenges facing those with diabetes and the staff who help to manage these individuals. It also prepares delegates to carry out the preventative and reactive actions that can be taken to make care agencies far more effective.
Outline of Programme
- The different types of diabetes.
- Identifying the comorbidities linked to diabetes.
- The principles and benefits of a healthy diet.
- Identifying warning signs and symptoms of hypo and hyper glycaemia.
- How to manage hypo and hyperglycaemic attacks.
- Preventative measures.
Diabetes Awareness training takes around 2 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
If you have any further questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserve your place here so we can send you the link - no deposit required