Choose to Challenge event
Monday 08 March 2021
11am - noon
Join some special speakers from the University to hear about challenges they’ve overcome and how they did it. An informal Q&A session will follow where attendees will also have the opportunity to share their views on the #choosetochallenge theme. An email invite has been sent to your inboxes with event joining details.
- Ellie Smith (host), University Secretary and Clerk to Council
- Professor Nick Braisby, Vice-Chancellor
- Emma Binnie, Head of Students and Wellbeing
- Fareeha Ahmed, Graduate Intern (Resumption Planning)
- Professor Karen Buckwell-Nutt, Director of Institute of Health & Social Care
- Dr Dearbhla Gallagher, Senior Lecturer, Human and Social Sciences
Followed by Q&A discussing the #choosetochallenge theme.
The event will be held on Microsoft Teams. Click here to join the meeting.