On this course delegates will gain:
- an in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental illness
- an understanding of how to perform some physical first aid as part of their response to mental illness
- the confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- knowledge on how to implement reasonable mental health adjustments when an individual returns to work
- the skills to create a positive mental health culture in the workplace.
£5 deposit will be refunded once you have attended both days of this course, with the second date on 1st December. Reserve your place here!
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.