Suitable for all levels of experience to refresh and develop their understanding. Delegates will come away from the course with both an up to date knowledge of what an eating disorder is as well as an insight into the psychological and physical causes and symptoms of this condition.
Outline of Programme
- What are eating disorders?
- How do people develop eating disorders?
- The psychological reasons for eating disorders.
- Case studies.
- Does the media play a role?
- Anorexia and the body.
- Managing clients with an eating disorder.
Understanding eating disorders awareness training takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
£5 deposit will be refunded once you have attended this session.
Reserve your place here.