This course is designed for staff in any sector and ensures that they are able to confidently address challenging behaviour in the workplace and also manage conflict to avoid future incidents. Delegates will gain a range of skills which will enable them to ensure the safety of themselves and those around them whilst dealing with difficult situations.
Outline of Programme
- Identifying challenging behaviour.
- Eliminating violence and bullying in the workplace.
- Appropriate response to threats and aggression.
- Promoting positivity to reduce conflict.
- Conflict management process.
- Ensuring personal safety when managing conflicts.
- Communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).
- Causes and effects.
£5 deposit will be refunded once you ahve attended the course.
Reserve your place here!