Got creative skills to pay the bills?
Ever thought of starting your own business? Now is a great time – the rules are being re-written.
You might be thinking I’m a creative! I wouldn’t know where to begin when it comes to business. Keep reading.
The GLIDE Bootcamp for creative entrepreneurs is a week of free, online specialist workshops. It will give you a solid grounding in the fundamentals of starting your own business, from concept to company to brand growth.
The programme has been designed by creatives for creatives. The content is relevant and realistic.
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 16 or above with an interest in turning their creativity into a living.
Perhaps you are:
- studying at college or uni, or a recent graduate considering your next steps
- not in employment and would like a career that fits around your needs and commitments
- employed but considering a side hustle
You will need to:
- be available from Sept 13th – 17th (9am-1:30pm) and able to commit to 12hrs of workshops
- fill out a registration form prior to booking your place
- have the legal right to work or study in the UK
Reserve your ticket here for information on how to register