Delivered by TutorCare - TutorCare is a UK-based training provider that has been trading for 12+ years. We operate at 300+ centres nationwide, with 1000+ training instructors ready to deliver courses in-house at your premises, even during the evenings or over the weekend.
The course covers the notion of mental health, identifying mental health disorders, understanding the steps to take after indentifying a condition, and treating mental health disorders and side effects of medications.
- What is mental health?
- Identifying a mental health disorder.
- What to do if you recognise a mental health disorder.
- Making a referral.
- Supporting those with mental health disorders.
- Discrimination and stigma.
- Treating mental health disorders and side effects of medication.