£25 for running a one hour after-school club, rising to £30
At Mad Science we are having a BLAST! We pay you to have fun whilst teaching and presenting to primary school aged children! Build and fly rockets, create bubbling potions, explore the states of matter and make slime!
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals with big personalities to work part-time in delivering after-school clubs and holiday camps.
You will have great presentation skills and experience working with children. This is a great job for students looking for a fulfilling job working with children or anyone seeking valuable classroom and teaching experience. A science background is beneficial but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Job Role Activities Coordinator:
- Running after-school clubs during term time in the afternoons
- Assisting with holiday camps
- Opportunities for more work at the weekends and during the day for the right candidate
Job Requirements Activities Coordinator:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a true passion for teaching and inspiring children
- Have experience of working with groups of children (not baby sitting)
- Have experience in presenting
- Have a full driving licence and access to your own car
Job Benefits Activities Coordinator
- £25 for running a one hour after school club (rising to £30)
- £10 an hour for assisting with holiday camps
- £35 - £45 for presenting a one hour birthday party (weekend work)
- All training and equipment provided
- Fun and energetic work environment
Apply today to become a member of a dynamic, growing team and start a highly rewarding role with Mad Science.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT FULFIL THE CRITERIA ABOVE, YOU WILL NOT BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW