Location: Hillingdon UB10
Salary: £9.15 - £9.30 per hour
Permanent, full time or part time positions available
We kindly request that you include your full address in your CV or covering letter in order for us to process your application. Your application will not be processed without this.**
At Avant Healthcare Care Assistants provide care for our clients in their own home, this includes:
- Personal Care such as assist with showering/bathing, dressing, medication etc
- Practical Support such as laundry, cleaning, preparing and cooking meals and taking people out to the shops, doctors or social events.
- Specialised Care - Supporting people with specialist needs
About the Care Assistant Role:
Social care is about providing physical, emotional and social support to help people live their lives. For various reasons and at different stages in their lives, some people need support to develop and maintain their independence, dignity and control.
At Avant our values are a central part of who we are and who we want to be!
- Aspirational = to give outstanding quality of care to every single person
- Virtue = to have moral excellence
- Accountability = to be responsible and learn from our mistakes
- Nurturing = to always be caring and compassionate
- Trustworthy = to be totally open and honest
If you like a challenge and no two days being the same, then this Care Assistant role is the perfect Job for you! CLICK APPLY NOW!
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications for a Care Assistant at Avant Healthcare:
Education and previous experience is not essential as we provide training to all care assistant candidates but applicants MUST have:
- Good written and spoken English language
- Knowledge of the local area
- Reliable and trustworthy as lone working is required
- Have a caring and nurturing personality
Benefits Avant offers Care Assistants:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to complete Level 2 & 3 Diploma Health and Social Care QCF (fully funded)
- Paid holiday
- Promotion Opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team
- Good rates of pay
- Employee recognition
To apply call 0203 8050610 or email us today at email@example.com