We’re looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Sales Assistant with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service to join our friendly High Wycombe store.
As a Sales Assistant you will be selling and buying foreign currency whilst providing a first class customer experience. You’ll assist in opening the store and have the unique opportunity to help create a buzz in the local market to enable us to become the best provider of foreign exchange and travel money in the area.
You will be required to work 14 hours on weekends but will need a flexible approach to your working hours as you’ll also be required to work overtime from time to time.
You will also need:
- A talent for communication and be happy and confident interacting with all customers
- Cash handling experience with an eye for detail and be numerically accurate
- To be a flexible team player with a can do attitude
- Flexibility to work extra days/hours to cover holiday absence is advantageous as is a second language
- A keen interest for travel and/or experience with foreign currencies is also desirable
We like to reward our staff with competitive rates and as a Sales Assistant you will receive £8.75 per hour plus 28 days holiday pro-rata including Bank Holidays, increasing to 31 with service, contributory pension, medical cash plan, discounted travel money and free uniform. We also offer ongoing training and excellent career progression opportunities as our business continues to grow.
No.1 Currency, part of the Fexco Group, is a leading provider of foreign exchange services in the UK and Ireland. We are travel money specialists established in 1996 and provide a complete foreign exchange currency service.
Fexco is proud to support and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.