Retail Sales Assistant - Panasonic
Want to be part of an amazing Technics sales executive team delivering market leading results representing the consumer electronics giant PANASONIC?
We would love to hear from you!
No CV required, just 5 simple questions to answer with your application!
Part time, Permanent
Working: 15 hours per week, Saturdays and Sundays only
Salary: £73 per day + up to 20% bonus opportunity (£87.50 per day OTE) + Paid holiday
Location: John Lewis - High Wycombe, HP12 4NW
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Panasonic Retail Sales Assistant on our Panasonic Technics UK team.
You will be responsible for:
- Building productive relationships in store and provide store staff with detailed product training and sales support to enable them to confidently promote products within the Panasonic award winning Technics range
- Understand customer requirements and promote the Panasonic Technics range in line with their needs
- Be the "eyes and ears" for Panasonic within the store, in particular the audio department.
- Achieve and exceed store sales KPIs
- Reporting daily
You will have:
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A passion for sales and achieving targets
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Technology experience is preferred and an interest in technology is a must!
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
- Extra benefits include: annual conferences, enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe's Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal five consecutive years - making us a Great Place to Work® Laureate. As well as UK's Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018; we've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.