Warren James is on the lookout for Retail Sales Advisors who care and want to do a good job.
Warren James – Established in 1979 is the UK’s largest independently owned jewellery chain operating over 220 shops Nationwide. With our strong family values we care about customers and members of staff alike – you are known by your name, not a number.
The Retail Sales Advisor Role:
- Create great customer experiences & maximise sales opportunities
- Participate in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Involved in maintaining our jewellery displays and the day to day housekeeping of the shop
- Follow and maintain company procedures
The Retail Sales Advisor Essentials:
- A genuine desire to engage with customers
- An ability to work under own initiative
- Be able to take and follow management instruction
Jewellery knowledge isn’t essential as training is provided
- Various part time contracts – no zero hour contracts here!
- 28 days holiday a year and after 5 years you’ll receive 33 days a year pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- Monthly pay, straight into your bank account at the end of every month
- Staff discount on your WJ jewellery purchases
- Quarterly monetary awards - to nominated members of staff
- Sweets ‘n’ treats from time to time
- A pension scheme to qualifying staff – the way to start saving for your future!
Warren James is always on the lookout for a Retail / Store Sales Advisor who wants to do a good Job. If you want to help us spread the sparkle – and you think you’ve got what it takes – Click below to apply