We are looking forward to running our new summer centre at Bucks from the end of June to middle of August 2020 and we would very much like to see if there is an opportunity to recruit locally from your students and staff.
We will be looking to fill the following positions:
- Activity Leaders (sports, creative arts, drama, dance, welfare, excursions, fun and games) X 15 staff
- Activity Managers (to manage a team of Activity Leaders and deliver the activity and excursion programme) X 2 staff
- Qualified EFL Teachers (minimum CELTA / Trinity TESOL plus degree) X 12
- Qualified Academic Manager (minimum DELTA / DipTESOL / MA TESOL) X 1
- Administration Assistant to Centre Manager (assisting with accommodation plans, catering numbers, welfare, rotas, general administration) X 1
- Centre Manager (to liaise with site manager and other key personnel for accommodation, catering, health and safety, welfare and also to manage the centre and its staff overall) X 1
We will ideally be looking for persons with local knowledge to pass on to our students and maximise their experience in High Wycombe and surrounding areas.
We will also provide accommodation for staff as well to assist with supervision and welfare of our students (24/7).
Our other summer centres are located in Kent and Bath and we will have similar vacancies in those locations to fill as well.
For more information or to apply visit https://www.concorde-int.com/about/vacancies/.