We have opportunities to do something amazing and becoming a Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion could be perfect for you. We have roles available in the High Wycombe, Chesham, Amersham, The Chalfonts, Beaconsfield, Marlow, Bourne End, Gerrards Cross areas of Buckinghamshire and all the areas in between.
If you are looking for something new and rewarding to do in 2020, a role where you make a difference in a person’s life and end each day with a feeling like no other, then we could have what you are looking for. Imagine doing something that is more than just a job. Perhaps you know a relative that would love a job like this, maybe you are semi-retired, you have spare time on your hands and want to make a difference?
No experience is required as excellent training is provided. It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Benefits & Hours:
- £10.25 - £12.00 per hour (Double pay on bank holidays) plus 30p-45p mileage allowance
- Part-time hours and guaranteed hours contracts available for the right person
- Ongoing support and full training provided so no experience is required;
- Holiday pay (accrue 1 hour paid holiday for every 8.28 hours worked);
- Pension scheme;
- £100 refer a friend scheme;
- In-house Learning and Development program;
- Fully supported on-going training also working to achieve the Care Certificate;
- Opportunity to gain City & Guilds accredited Alzheimer's and Dementia Training;
- Opportunity to undertake a Level 2 Qualification in Health and Social Care.
Apply at the following link: