Responsible for supporting and developing the recreational and skills programme, one of your key responsibilities as an ambassador will be the promotion of all activities to increase participation and enhance membership development for your school.
We currently have vacancies for Employability Ambassadors in the following schools:
- Art, Design and Performance
- Media & Creative Industries
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Health Care & Social Work
Working closely with the Training and Development Coordinator and course reps to ensure we are providing a diverse, developmental and fun offer, you would be expected to be passionate about self-development and driven to help provide suitable opportunities for all members of Bucks Students’ Union.
- Bespoke package of continued personal development
- Branded Bucks Students’ Union hoody
- Guaranteed Union Awards ticket
- Potential nominee for Student Leadership Award
- Guaranteed entry to the Leadership Academy
- Gaining essential knowledge and experience to further your career options
Employability Ambassador Opportunity Profile
To apply, complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and send them to email@example.com