We have a variety of roles, contracts, hours to suit, come and talk to us to explore the opportunities.
We have a newly created role of ‘Support Assistant’ offering diversity of work along with a variety of contracts being available. Whether you’re looking for flexible relief work or a short-term contract, we can offer you hours to suit you.
About the Role
The purpose of this new role is to support the service in giving the highest quality care and support within our homes. This may include:
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with personal care
- Initiating leisure and recreational activities
- Ensuring in-house policies and general standards of hygiene are met
- Ensuring the communal areas and homes are maintained and cleaned to an excellent standard
- Enhancing the lives of our people
Whether you wish to be giving support with personal care, helping to prepare meals or join in with resident’s leisure activities, the choice is yours! The variety within your role will give you great job satisfaction!
Do I need experience? Quite simply no! Anyone can apply, we don’t need any qualifications.
All you need is good communication skills and to be able to show compassion, respect and patience to the people we support and to live our values.
Why work for us?
“I’ve never enjoyed a job as much as I do this one, working with The Fremantle Trust. We’re like a family, it’s a great working environment and I’m always learning!”
- Competitive pay rate of £9.00 per hour with an additional enhancement of £4.00 per hour for Bank Holidays
- We provide a fully paid DBS, generous holiday, pension and life assurance
- We promote a friendly and supportive working environment with flexible shift patterns
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The Fremantle Benefit Hub - provides access to numerous amazing discounts and offers. Deals can be found for insurance, travel, restaurants, shopping, family care and much more!
Our vision is to be the ‘go-to’ provider, delivering great care every day.
Our values are embedded across the organisation and at The Fremantle Trust we are proud to:
- Celebrate the uniqueness in everyone
- Put care and kindness at the heart of all we do
- Exceed expectations every day
- Act openly and responsibly
- Always be learning
Would you be able to support us in the face of the current global crisis? Call us on 0333 400 1020 for further details – we need you!
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 7 - 35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £9.00 /hour