A varied and interesting role, this opportunity includes running the entire production for all live nights within a team of 5.
Working within our venue is no ordinary part-time job. As a member of the team you will be expected to be an ambassador for the Students’ Union. We aim to make life better for students at Bucks and because last academic year we had over 70,000 people visit our venue, you are the face of Bucks Students’ Union at our events.
This role is an enjoyable and rewarding, working in an extremely sociable environment. We expect a high level of commitment and a real passion to be part of a dedicated working team. You will need to be hardworking, fun and always ready to work with a smile on your face.
• £9.18 - £10.28 per hour (including annual leave entitlement)
• Personal development opportunities including accredited industry recognised qualifications
• Gaining essential knowledge and experience to use as a stepping stone to a career in the music industry.
• Building verbal communication skills
• Working as part of a team
• Meet touring artists and build your network
Event Technician Opportunity Profile
Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form (Word 31KB)
Student Staff Application Form (50KB)
Please fill out and return the above forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.