Full Job Description
Mooboo is a UK based Bubble Tea operator. Our menus offer a wide selection of exciting bubble tea combinations ranging from Fruit Tea, Milk Tea, Savoury Tea and Mocktails! Our goal is to provide the finest premium Bubble Tea and snacks to customers of all ages and nationalities.
With customers at the forefront of our minds, we pride ourselves in delivering the very best experience possible. In order to achieve this we firmly believe the value and importance of our employees. A happy and motivated team is key in delivering superior customer service.
If you are outgoing, dynamic, honest and 100% committed to giving great customer service then this may be the job for you!
You will be responsible for
- Creating delicious bubble tea according to Mooboo standards in an efficient and safe environment
- Engaging with customers and explaining the menu as well as providing fast and efficient service
- Opening and Closing of store
- Operating at the till and cash handling
- Stock management - monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring hygiene, cleaning and food safety procedures are followed
- Maintaining tidy & clean work environment throughout
We are looking for
- Someone who has a passion for bubble tea!
- An energetic person with positive thinking, who are able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work flexible hours, weekends (in particular Saturdays) and preferably bank holidays
- Legally eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment with customer relationship building at the forefront of our ethos.
- Willing to learn new skills and share your knowledge with our team
- Proactive and able to multi task. Good mental arithmetic is a major advantage.
Please note this is not a summer only job.
Please clearly state your daily availability and when you're able to start when you apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15 - 20 per week
Salary: £7.00-£9.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We've installed clear plastic barriers and hand santisers are available for our team member
Ability to commute/relocate:
- High Wycombe HP11 2BY: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Food preparation: 1 year (preferred)
- customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
Apply on Indeed