Duties and responsibilities:
- Promote all recreational and developmental opportunities across all campuses.
- Identify opportunities to share the program across all the media channels of the Union.
- Suggest specific activities for different student groups.
- Support the Training and Development Coordinator in keeping accurate records of all participants attending the sessions.
- Engage with Course Reps to ensure the programme complements academic studies
- Assist in the organisation of termly activities.
- Signpost students to activities that may be of interest to them.
- Attend one-to-one meetings with the Training and Development Coordinator
- Expected to attend all relevant training and information briefings.
- Contribute to the aims of the Union supporting other staff and departments, working on cross departmental projects and from time to time helping out where required to ensure the Students’ Union fulfils its mission.
- Take a full and active part in the Union’s environmental initiatives with particular regard to taking personal responsibility for recycling and energy conservation.
- Portray the Students’ Union in a positive, proactive and professional manner.
- Abide by Students’ Union policies and procedures at all times.
- Respect the democratic structure of the Students’ Union. The post holder will be expected to work closely with the elected Officers of the Students’ Union.
- Bespoke package of continued personal development
- A point based reward scheme with the potential to receive a £300 reward
- Branded Bucks Students’ Union hoodie
- Guaranteed Union Awards ticket
- Potential nominee for Student Leadership Award
- Guaranteed entry to the Leadership Academy
- Gaining essential knowledge and experience to further your career options
Full Details as well as Accreditation Information can be found here: /asset/Job/1/Employability-ambassador_opp-profile_2022.pdf
To apply, complete the below forms and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com