Working within our venue is no ordinary part-time job. As a member of the team, you will be expected to be an ambassador for the Students’ Union. We aim to make life better for students at Bucks and because last academic year we had over 70,000 people visit our venue, you are the face of Bucks Students’ Union at our events.
A varied and interesting role, you will work closely with other security and venue staff ensuring the delivery of our duty of care to all customers.
This role is an enjoyable and rewarding, working in an extremely sociable environment. We expect a high level of commitment and a real passion to be part of a dedicated working team. You will need to be hardworking, fun and always ready to work with a smile on your face.
- £9.47 per hour (including annual leave entitlement)
- Personal development opportunities including accredited industry-recognised qualifications
- Gaining essential knowledge and experience to further your career options
- Building verbal communication skills
- Working as part of a team
Event Security Opportunity Profile
Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form (Word 31KB)
Student Staff Application Form (50KB)