Student Space is a brand new support service launched in July by Student Minds as a support service for both students and staff in Higher Education offering resources and support specifically in relation to COVID-19.
There are three ways that Student Space can support students:
- They have developed a range of free support services to contact if you are struggling that puts you in touch with trained volunteers:
- Phone calls (available from 4-11pm) 7 days a week: 0808 189 5260.
- Texts (available 24/7): To start a conversation text ‘STUDENT’ to 85258 and to stop the conversation text ‘STOP’.
- Email email@example.com : They aim to respond within 24 hours.
- Webchat can be found here.
- There are a range of information sheets and tools to help support you through the challenges of coronavirus. For access to the resources please follow the links below:
- Direct you to the support services available at your university . You can find these by vsearching for Bucks New University or simply click this link: https://studentspace.org.uk/find-support/bucks-new-university
For some top tips on how to look after yourself during this time period please watch the video below:
Don't forget you can always contact your Vice President Education and Welfare, Natasha Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our impartial and confidential Advice Centre if you want someone to talk to.