Your VPSI: EU Settlement Scheme


The EU settlement scheme has been put into place for EU, EEA, and Swiss Citizens following the UK's exit from the European Union. If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss Citizen you will need to apply for settlement. This is a scheme that will allow you to keep studying and living in the UK past Wednesday 30 June 2021.

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss Citizen and started living in the UK before December 2020 you will need; your ID, your residence in the UK, unless you have a valid permanent residence document, or valid indefinite leave to remain in or enter the UK.

If you are NOT an EU, EEA or Swiss Citizen you will need to show proof of; A valid passport, a valid biometric residence permit, and a valid biometric residence card.

You can find out more information and sign up to the scheme here


If you’re an International student and currently back home but looking to travel back to Bucks to study before Sunday 30 May 2021, then make sure you have a look at the support on offer from the University, for your travels back from a Red List country. This support includes paying for mandatory COVID tests that you will need to take, as well as listing other things you need to be aware of before you travel. You will find this information here -

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bucks and wish you all, safe travels!


-Tom Featherstone, Vice President Student Involvement