We are currently recruting for our 2019-2020 Project Leaders. If you wish to become a Project Leader please contact: email@example.com
What is a project leader?
A project leader can be a student who:
- sets up and leads their own project, i.e. fundraising for a charity or organising weekly session with an organisation
- takes charge of an existing project, i.e. Chiltern Rangers or One Can Trust
These can be either one-off or regular projects.
A project leader will:
- liaise with the charity/organisation
- recruit volunteers
- advertise opportunities and organise recruitment drives
- be responsible for all aspects of the project
Why become a project leader?
Becoming a project leader will offer you a number of benefits. It's a great opportunity to tailor volunteering to your own passions, interests, and ideas and will help you develop great leadership skills - these can help you personally and professionally and set you up for graduate life.
It also gives you the chance to get involved in a project at a higher level can make a real difference, whether it's locally, nationally or internationally.
To sign up for any of these positions, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Leader opportunity profile
Project leader handbook
Bellow is a list of previous charities we have worked with and some new organisations who are looking for student leaders. Do you have what it takes or want to find our more? Email email@example.com