Friday 02 October 2020
Bucks Students' Union
9pm - 4am
Due to the current restrictions and regulations in place due to the global pandemic and Coronavirus, Festiball 2020 has been moved to Friday 2 October, Saturday 3 October, Sunday 4 October.
For those that haven't experienced Festiball before it is unlike any other end of year ball around; the venue is completely transformed, including the famous Headphone Disco Dome, outside themed areas, photobooths, cocktail bars, food stalls, a VIP area for graduating students and extra production throughout. We bring you some of the hottest acts right now, with guest appearances and performances across 3 stages, over 3 nights - bringing the ultimate festival atmosphere to Bucks!
What if you aren't a student we hear you cry? There is no need to panic - Festiball is open to everyone so grab yourself a ticket now!
***As always, Bucks Students gain free entry. Alumni/Graduates and non-students will require a ticket***
This year we are holding sporting fixtures from 2pm on Saturday 9 May for Alumni and Graduate students. With this ticket type you get a sports fixture, within your chosen sport and entry into the whole weekend of Festiball 2020.
The line up...
Friction - https://www.facebook.com/frictiondeejay/
Saturday - to be announced!
Joel Corry - https://tinyurl.com/joelcorryspotify
Cheryl Hole - https://tinyurl.com/wcyqdax
The boring stuff but you should probably read it...
For line up details visit: http://www.bucksstudentsunion.org/Festiball
- Bucks Students get FREE entry to the whole weekend - Thanks to The Big Deal
- You will require a wristband for entry – more details on this soon.
- Wristbands only guarantee entry for those arriving at the venue by 11pm
- The event is open to the public, so students do not need to sign in guests. They will require a valid ticket (see below)
ALUMNI & GRADUATE TICKETS:
- This year, we would like to welcome back all Bucks Alumni for the special discounted price of £20 (50% off a normal ticket!). This will give you access to every night of the weekend, and all you need is your old Bucks ID card and a photographic form of ID. These can be purchased from http://www.bucksstudentsunion.org/Festiball
- Alumni can collect wristbands on the door with production of an alumni ticket, valid photo ID and their old student ID
- Tickets will also be available for Alumni on the individual nights at an increased price, on a first-come, first served basis.
NON BUCKS STUDENT TICKETS:
- Non-student tickets can be purchased from: http://www.bucksstudentsunion.org/Festiball
- Non-student tickets are limited.
- Tickets are £40 in advance for the entire weekend or £25 in advance for each day (with limited Early Bird Tickets at £25)
- Non-students can collect wristbands on the door with production of a valid ticket & valid photo ID.
- Tickets will also be available for non-students on the individual nights at an increased price, on a first-come, first-served basis.?
2020 Third year & Leavers Free Ticket
- Due to the re-schedule of Festiball 2020 around the impact of Coronavirus we can offer all Third Years that were graduating or leaving in 2020 a free ticket to the October dates.
- You must sign up for a free ticket and give your student ID number at http://www.bucksstudentsunion.org/Festiball
- Proof of being graduating or leaving in 2020 will be required on entry (student ID or photo of graduation certificate along with proof of ID) and management reserves the right to charge the full ticket price if valid proof is not provided.
FESTIBALL is an 18+ event. There will be no refunds for incorrectly purchased tickets. Booking fees cannot be refunded. Line-up is subject to change.
Any questions should be directed to email@example.com