The fourteenth annual Union Awards, including the Excellence in Learning and Teaching Awards, are fast approaching. We’re really looking forward to celebrating another great year of student and staff success.
This year’s Union Awards are taking place on Thursday 18 May 2023 and are a chance for us to formally recognise the achievements of our active members and staff who have inspired us all throughout the course of the academic year and beyond.
Nominations for these awards are now open. This is your opportunity to recognise those who have made an incredibly positive contribution to the student experience during the 2022-23 academic year or beyond.
In order to make the shortlist, nominees for these awards must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Through their work have had a demonstrable impact on the student experience of their peers.
- Have enhanced the reputation of the Students’ Union through their commitment, dedication and professionalism.
- Enabled the Students’ Union to achieve or exceed one of more of its strategic objectives.
- Demonstrated innovation in extending the range of opportunities and services available through the Students’ Union.
- Created positive change within the Students’ Union, University or local community.
Nominations will be live until Thursday 30 March 2023, so make sure you have your say.
If you have any questions regarding Union Awards or the Excellence in Learning and Teaching Awards please email email@example.com.